«I did not even admit the thought that I would not return to fly!»
In all media sources, Tatiana Egorova died in a plane crash that occurred in Irkutsk (Russia) on July 9, 2006. Three years of rehabilitation and the soul-boring question: when will I be able to fly again? Forced to live.
Why was one of the surviving flight attendants hidden from the investigation?
- OVERCOME International Festival Brazil
- XVIII International Festival "Golden Five" Moscow
The best documentary film of 2017.
- XIII International Festival "Won together" Sevastopol
Award for Best Director
- Participant: XVII International Documentary Film Festival "Flahertiana" Perm
- XXIV International Festival "Listopad" Belarus Minsk
Marina Maria Melnik. Arseniy Kaidatsky. Andrey Ananin.